Low Phosphorus Chicken Carnivore Blend
From: $197.94 every 2 months
- 89% protein from Chicken — at My Perfect Pet, we care about the compassionate treatment of all animals, and are working to ensure that our chicken ingredients are sourced from welfare-certified farms and that our Low Phosphorus Chicken Carnivore Blend earns a certification recognized by the ASPCA®’s Shop With Your Heart® program by 2027.
- Delicious baked boneless skinless chicken breast and thigh – even finicky cats love it!
- Easily digestible for even the most sensitive stomachs.
- Rich in antioxidants, including Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin to promote healthy immune system.
- Grain Free, Gluten Free, Preservative Free, Non-GMO
- No ground bones, no meals, no by-products, no synthetic nutrients
Low Phosphorus Chicken Carnivore Blend is grain free and made with boneless skinless chicken breast & thigh and is recommended by veterinarians who want to lower the phosphorus levels in cats with compromised kidney function. Because boneless muscle meat is the protein source (never meals or ground bones which are naturally high in Phosphorus) protein levels can remain high enough to maintain energy and muscle mass, with only the Phosphorus being lower. Because it does not meet the AAFCO standard for Phosphorus, it is labeled for intermittent feeding only unless directed by a veterinarian.
6 Pack contains 6 bags = 60 individually wrapped bars
60 Individually Wrapped Bars
6-Pack contains 6 Bags — each Bag contains 10 individually wrapped portion control food bars.
Want to Receive Your Products Automatically?
Chicken, Potato, Yam, Chicken Liver, Spinach, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Dried Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Gluconate, Thiamine Mononitrate
Min Crude Protein – 13.8%
Min Crude Fat – 4.6%
Max Crude Fiber – 1.5%
Max % Moisture – 69%
CALORIE CONTENT ME (CALCULATED): 1691 KCAL/KG 192 KCAL/BAR
NFE CARB: 9.7%
CALCULATED GLYCEMIC LOAD: 1.64/ OZ
Nutrient Profiles for Cat Blends
My Perfect Pet | Fresh Cat Food
Daily Recommended Feeding
1 Bar for each 10 lbs. of cat’s ideal weight, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- 5 lbs – 1/2 bar
- 10 lbs – 1 full bar
- 15 lbs – 1.5 bars