Toby’s Turkey Carnivore Grain Free Blend
From: $203.94 every 2 months
- 99% protein from Turkey.
- Delicious baked boneless skinless turkey breast and thigh – even finicky cats love it!
- Meets all nutritional requirements for gestation, lactation, growth, and maintenance.
- Naturally high in moisture to promote digestion and passing of hair balls.
- Rich in antioxidants to promote healthy immune system.
- Fresh cranberries to promote healthy digestive and urinary tract.
- Lean muscle meats to fuel energy while maintaining ideal weight.
Toby’s Turkey Carnivore Blend is made with boneless skinless turkey breast and thigh, plus a limited amount of fresh whole foods to meet all the nutritional needs for all life stages (adult cats, kittens, and gestating or lactating moms). Turkey is the #1 ingredient supplying 99% of the protein, and is rich in natural Taurine which is why you don’t see any synthetic Taurine supplements in our ingredients list.
6 Pack contains 6 bags = 60 individually wrapped bars
60 Individually Wrapped Bars
6-Pack contains 6 Bags — each Bag contains 10 individually wrapped portion control food bars.
Want to Receive Your Products Automatically?
Turkey Thigh & Breast, Yam, Spinach, Cranberries, Tricalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Dried Kelp, Ferrus Sulfate, Manganese Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement
Min Crude Protein – 18.9%
Min Crude Fat – 5.0%
Max Crude Fiber – 1.3%
Max % Moisture – 67%
CALORIE CONTENT ME (CALCULATED): 1845 KCAL/KG 209 KCAL/BAR
NFE CARB: 5.8%
CALCULATED GLYCEMIC LOAD: 0.92 / OZ
Nutrient Profiles for Cat Blends
My Perfect Pet | Fresh Cat Food
Daily Recommended Feeding for Adult Cat
1 Bar for each 10 lbs. of cat’s ideal weight, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- 5 lbs – 1/2 bar
- 10 lbs – 1 full bar
- 15 lbs – 1.5 full bars
Daily Recommended Feeding for for Gestation, Lactation & Growth
1 Bar for each 5 lbs. of cat’s ideal weight, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- 5 lbs – 1 bar
- 10 lbs – 1.5 bars
- 15 lbs – 2 full bars